Saturday, February 27, 2010

Little Things





About once a week I analyze myself as a mother. How am I doing? What am I not doing? What can I do better? What am I not teaching my children? How can I spend more time with them? How can I have one on one time with each of them? It seems as though there is not enough time in the day to do all the things that I need to do and want to do. But it's the little things my boys say that make me think that although I still need lots of improvement I am doing an okay job. Yesterday while we were getting the boys to bed I took a minute and laid down with Noah. He just kept hugging me and saying over and over, "I'm so happy momma, I'm so happy, you're the best momma you're the best." Then Jamen comes over and says, "We have the best family ever." We will see how it all changes when they are teenagers but for now we have brainwashed them enough into thinking they have it pretty good around here.

1 comment:

jp said...

Oh Becky you are a great mom!! YOu can tell that you guys are a very happy family. You are a great example to me! Sure love you and miss you.