Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thankful
I have not had a chance to take a minute and write down the things that I am thankful for. I would like to make this a tradition that I do every year. It is crazy how blessed me and my family really are. I am so grateful for a husband that is just right for me. One that understands me and makes me laugh everyday. One that is an exceptional dad and loves his children more than anything in this world. Who sacrifices his free time (which is very little) to me and the kids. Who is a great bishop and does what God wants him to do even when it is a huge sacrifice. I am thankful for beautiful kids that love me even when I am not the best mom. Who laugh and learn and play. Kids that teach me what true faith and love is. I am thankful for having a baby girl. She is very different from the boys and I am excited for the relationship that we can have together. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who had enough faith and love for me that he sent these special children to me. I am thankful for a Mom that taught me what is important in this life. One that worked hard and never complained. One that dedicated her life to God and her children. One that showed me what a real mother should be like and sacrificed everything to do just that. I am thankful for my siblings. Every one of them and the different and special relationships I have with each. Shawn for showing me how to make people feel special and how to love, really love others. Richard for showing me how to share and be so giving to those most in need and for showing what it is to be loyal, truly loyal to those you love. Fayette for showing me the joy that everyone should get from being around kids. I have never seen anyone so happy to be with children. She is amazing with them. Ria for showing me true grit. I have never know someone with so much determination,someone that does whatever they set their mind's to. I am thankful for Mike's parents and siblings. Thankful that they have always accepted and loved me as one of their own. Thankful for the way that they love and treat my children. I could go on all day about the blessing in my life. But lastly, I am thankful for the Gospel. The hope and happiness that it brings my life. For a Savior that sacrificed the ultimate sacrifice, his life for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment