Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Hate That Program



Yesterday, I was asking Wiley about his Christmas program that we would be going to later in the day. I asked him, "Are you excited to go to your Christmas program?" He said, "Ahhhh, I hate that program." We have had a lot of Christmas programs this week. It is awful fun taking 4 small kids to a crowded, sweaty gym where they pack you in like sardines, and where your small kids are inevitably going to kick whomever is unfortunate enough to sit in front of you. The pay off is when you see your kid singing as best they can so that their mom and dad can be proud of them. Jamen and Wiley sure did a great job. It was very funny to watch and we are very proud of them. As you can see our camera is not good enough to take a picture that far away.

2 comments:

jp said...

That is so cute! Adyson loves it too, she keeps making me play it over and over so she can hear it again! Cute Christmas Card, thanks!

Brigham and Kristi said...

I must say, he is sure one of the cutest. We miss him and all of you guys. Merry Christmas.