Monday, October 12, 2009

No-eey

Noah has changed so much and looks so much more like a little boy and not a little toddler. It is sad but exciting to see him learn so many things. This sure has been a big year of learning and doing many things just like "the big boys". Things he does now: Rides his hotwheels, puts his shoes on, he is potty trained, changes his clothes, gets his own drinks(which never results in a huge puddle on the floor), talks and talks(sometimes getting him in huge trouble.) He is also still trying to be in charge and sadly learning that he is not which results in alot of timeouts. I am sure I have missed many things but it is safe to say this was a big year for him.
On Sunday we were at church. Barb my friend was sitting by us to help me out while I was out feeding Laila. A girl in front of us kept looking back at Noah and so he was giving her crusty looks. Barb said "Do you even know who that is?" to which Noah said "Yes. That's punkhead." He is a very funny boy. He loves to pretend he is Dadman (dad) and said to me the other day when he picked up the dirty diaper I had just changed off of Laila, "Don't touch it momma, I the Dadman I throw it in the garbage."
Even after all the naughtiness that he throws our way, I love love love my no-eey pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally love and miss you dadman.