Laila is now two months. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She has already changed so much. She is smiling, alert and very aware of her surroundings. She had to come to mutual with me tonight and the girls were playing a game and were being very loud. I thought she'd handle it just fine seeing how she listens and sleeps through the chaos of the three boys. There must be something different about the shrill of teenage girls. She did not like it one bit. I have to say it took me months to get use to it myself and I've been a teenage girl. I don't remember ever being that loud though. I sure am nervous still thinking about raising a girl but if I get to have Laila I'm willing to go through whatever. We sure love our baby girl.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
2 Months Already
Laila is now two months. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She has already changed so much. She is smiling, alert and very aware of her surroundings. She had to come to mutual with me tonight and the girls were playing a game and were being very loud. I thought she'd handle it just fine seeing how she listens and sleeps through the chaos of the three boys. There must be something different about the shrill of teenage girls. She did not like it one bit. I have to say it took me months to get use to it myself and I've been a teenage girl. I don't remember ever being that loud though. I sure am nervous still thinking about raising a girl but if I get to have Laila I'm willing to go through whatever. We sure love our baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want PICTURES!
Post a Comment