I have decided that I am going to torture my children the same way my parents tortured me when I was a kid. We went out today to rake leaves. Both Jamen and Wiley were soooo exhausted after only about 10 minutes. Too bad we have a giant yard now. I can't wait until they can work a weed eater. Then it will truly be a taste of my childhood.
2 comments:
hahaha those faces are priceless. Thats why you have kids--to put them to work! :)
Now let me tell you a little secret...When i was a kid, because i had 5 brothers, I NEVER had to do yard work. They always had to do it. I never even mowed until LAST YEAR!!!!! Remember this when mini-becky grows up. I SO lucked out. ha ha ha ha ha Nows a good time to get a dog, now you have "pooper scoopers" YAY!
Post a Comment