Monday, March 23, 2009

Dumb goat





Yesterday we had the front door open to let some fresh air in and in walks a goat right into our kitchen. The boys thought that was great. They were chasing it around and Noah was saying "get out dog." I thought it was pretty funny until it pooped on my floor then the poor fellow was kicked out.

4 comments:

Brigham and Kristi said...

Oh my Gosh that is way funny, not when it pooped though. That wouldn't be fun to pick up.

Wiley said...

Why did you kick Noah out for pooping on the floor?

Greg and Jenny's family said...

HA HA I know what u should have done... you should have made the boys pick up the goat poop. Then when they ask for a puppy u can remind them how 'unfun' it was to pick up poop. That is really funny. Good times!

Anonymous said...

I love it. That's the best...... Did it remind you of the goats we use to raise in Fort Hall?