Friday, December 1, 2017

Trip to Florida

This trip to Florida has been a in the works for years.  We had the money saved we just had thing after thing get in the way of us actually planning to go.  
After the trip Mike and I took to Panama City Florida we came back wanting to go back but next time with our kids.  We loved it there so much and wanted them to get to experience what we did.  We finally just picked a date and rented the condo.  
We chose October because we figured it would still be warm enough to be in the water but not so crowded.  It turned out to be perfect.  This trip of course was very different then the one Mike and I took.  Throwing in 5 kids can do that but it was amazing to watch how excited the kids where to be there.  They found a ton of crabs, big ones and small ones of many kinds.  They chased rays right out on the water in front of the condo that we rented.  We took a boat tour to Shell Island which is an uninhabited island off the city.  We got to snorkel and see lots of cool fish and gathered many seashells.  One day Mike took the older boys deep sea fishing.  They had the greatest time.  They came home with like 45 fish and huge smiles.  That day Laila, Rudy and I stayed back and played one the beach all day we even got to eat at a restaurant that is right on the beach.   
We will remember this trip forever.  Over the years I have realized that it won't be long and the kids will be leaving and I want to have great memories, spent together exploring this amazing world.  








































































No comments: