2015 has been a big year for Rudy. He has really changed from being a little baby into a little boy. He has grown so much and even lost some of the chubbiness to his cheeks. We are also a house hold of no diapers. I am so grateful for that. We spent nearly 11 years changing someone's diapers so we earned a brake. I even get to carry around a cute purse instead of a giant diaper bag.
This boy has been fun to watch change. He is grouchy and picky and likes things the way he thinks they should be but he is good at entertaining himself. How lucky for me since he is without siblings during the day. he can line his cars, tractors and trucks up for hours. My favorite thing that he does right now is he insists whenever someone leaves or at bedtime that he give us a hug until we scream and a kiss. He wraps those naughty arms around my neck and squeezes so hard until I scream. Then he has to give me a kiss, but if it isn't just right, he has to give me another. He giggles and giggles while he gives them to me, making sure they are just right. I love it and I never want him to grown out of wanting to give them to me.






No comments:
Post a Comment