At the beginning of the school year I always think that the year will never end. That I will be damned to look through backpacks and papers forever and ever but then before I can even wrap my head around it my kids have finished another school year. Pretty crazy that our little girl is all done with Kindergarten. It went by too fast, she learned so much and she is the cutest, smartest little girl I know. Noah and Wiley are now 3rd and 5th graders and did an amazing job this year getting really great grades. We also got to go to a recognition ceremony for Jamen. He swept up a ton of awards. He is so super smart. It is so fun to watch him so confidently walk up and receive his awards that he worked so hard for. What a smarty pants.





No comments:
Post a Comment