Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cross Country

This year was Jamen's first year running cross country.  It was very fun.  There is something about running.  I might have gotten a little bit emotional watching him run his first race.  Kind of crazy to have a kid running for their school and their team. He looked so strong and healthy.  It made me super proud.  He did a great job the whole season and improved his time by over a minute per mile by the end.  It was a huge jump for him to have practice everyday and sometimes three meets a week.  Sometimes he was very tired and worn out but he tried very hard even though he was tired.  His coaches were very good and they had a pretty good team too.  It was fun to be a part of and I got excited for every race.  Maybe a bit more nervous than even Jamen. He says he is going to run next year too and I am happy that he will.  I can't wait until 2015.    














No comments: