Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Crime Tour
For our 12th Anniversary I bought Mike tickets to a crime tour in Chicago. We got a little bit lost trying to find where we met and ended up running to catch the bus. The tour went all over the city and talked about some of the biggest criminals of all time and where they would hang out and how they were caught. One of the crimes they talked about was one that Mike had helped out on. It was about two prisoners who escaped from jail in downtown Chicago. They had somehow broken out the cement out of the small windows and scaled down about 18 flights with sheets to escape. Mike helped try to track them down and did alot of interviews. They were caught and put back in jail not long after their escape.
We had such a great time. It is fun to date and hang out just us sometimes. We also went to a fondue place. It was very over priced but it was fun to try it out. The chocolate dipping sauce with treats were really good. The years have flown by. I have loved every moment of it. We have only grown closer and the love I have for him is unbelievable. He is perfect for me and I can't wait to spend 12 more with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment