Sunburst Half
I finally got to run my second half marathon. I signed up right after I had Rudy but had so many injuries while training that I had to defer the race until this year. I trained really hard and put in a lot of miles and I was happy with my time. It was actually better than my first race.
This is what Mike put on Facebook about it. A delayed shout out to the woman of my dreams, Becky Wood Barker, who pummeled Indiana's running elite with a bruisng 7th place finish in her age group in the Sunburst half marathon in South Bend, Indiana this weekend. She ran 8:15 average miles and delivered a fatal blow to the one common notion that one cannot be both a stone cold fox...and a great plains gazelle at the same time. Good job Chica, way to show em how its done!
No comments:
Post a Comment