Sunday, July 27, 2014

Feliz Cumpleanos

Can he really be 7?  Noah decided he needed a Navy birthday this year.  That was not the easiest to come up with ideas to decorate.  He loves the military and has decided to have one of the different divisions for each of his upcoming birthdays.  This boy has added so much energy to our family.  He has the very best laugh and enjoys everything that he is doing.  He is very good at sports and loves many of them.  He loves to play anything with a ball in the yard.  He is very competitive.  He is good at school and making friends.  He is curious and really wants to understand things that most kids don't think about.  He loves animals and bugs and is always catching something to bring into my house.  He he loves waffles, fruit and candy but has learned to like a whole lot of other things too.  When he does something naughty or things that interest him or things he likes or does Mike helps me to remember that I was probably a whole lot like that when I was little and I think he is right.  That is probably why I understand Noah because he is a whole lot like his momma.  I really think some kids are given to us because we can help them through this life and Noah is one for me he just makes sense to my brain.  I understand his strengths and weaknesses.  I sure hope I can help him through and I am so excited to see what he makes of himself.


No comments: