Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Birthday

Birthdays as you get older just aren't the same.  I had a hard moment on my day when I realized that I was as old as I was and it seemed like I was just yesterday I was a little scrubby girl and it made me a bit sad because before I know it everyone will be gone and I will be old and my life that I love so much will be coming to an end.  Mike of course made it super fun.  He took the day off and we went to lunch and I got a smart phone finally.  He had to talk and talk me into it and I do really like it.  They spoiled me with breakfast in bed and then I got to watch my boys play baseball at night.  It was a really great day.
Mike always says these things on Facebook.  It always makes me smile and know that he really does love me.


The only thing better than birthday breakfast is the sound sleep you get from the subsequent sugar coma.
. Photo: The only thing better than birthday  breakfast is the sound sleep you get from the subsequent sugar coma.

This Laila can't wait to give her mom this armload of birthday cards.

Happy Birthday to my spectacularly beautiful wife. You may be the best thing in the world.

No comments: