This chokes me up a little bit. I remember watching Chey as a baby and it seems like it was such a short time ago. She is all grown up and has become such a beautiful, fun and wonderful person. Last minute we decided I should go to this. I am so glad that I did. It was so great to see all of my family and spend time with them. They are all such great people and we have such a great time together. One night we sat around a camp fire and laughed and laughed. They make me happy and grateful that I got chosen to be with them through this life.
Mike of course took over the vermin while I was gone and they had an amazing time with him. They of course had to make all sorts of stuff that I would never allow.
What's the best way to end Man Night? Homemade chocolate covered crickets! (Becky may never come home.) How to make chocolate covered crickets...
Step 1.) Buy two boxes of crickets from the pet store.
Step 2.) Place in the freezer for 20 min.
Step 3.) Rinse (clean crickets are tastier)
Step 4.) Roast low and slow... 200 degrees for one hour or until crispy.
Step 5.) Cover in chocolate and sprinkle over ice cream.



What do you eat when your mom escapes to Idaho and leaves you in the hands of your heathen father? Donut burgers with cheese (note, no napkins)!!!! Take that healthy mom...


What do you have for dinner on a Saturday night when your mom is gone? Oh, yeah... Hot dogs...


Needless to say they had a great time and so did I. I haven't ever gone anywhere by myself. It was strange but a great time to help and love others as I didn't have all of my own to worry about.



What do you eat when your mom escapes to Idaho and leaves you in the hands of your heathen father? Donut burgers with cheese (note, no napkins)!!!! Take that healthy mom...


What do you have for dinner on a Saturday night when your mom is gone? Oh, yeah... Hot dogs...


Needless to say they had a great time and so did I. I haven't ever gone anywhere by myself. It was strange but a great time to help and love others as I didn't have all of my own to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment