Sunday, July 27, 2014
Baseball
I was excited for the boys to play baseball this year. T-ball was pretty miserable to watch last year and so I was happy that it was going to be a little bit better ball playing. Noah couldn't hardly wait for it to start and Wiley was kind of talked into playing because he believes he is only a soccer player and wrestler. I figured it is good to know how to play everything and they both could play on the same team so it was good for me. They did very well and both of them pitched and caught several games. It was very nerve racking to watch them pitch but with little experience and not very much practice they both did pretty good. I wish I could help coach their teams but Rudy doesn't quite make that possible yet. All in all it was a great season and the boys enjoyed playing plus they looked so handsome in their uniforms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment