Monday, January 6, 2014

Yet Another Great Halloween








My kids love Halloween.  They look forward to it every year.  They take their time to choose what they will be for the year so that they don't waste their chance to be something awesome.  I like when they choose something that one of their other siblings have already been so that I don't have to buy yet another costume.  But lots of times they come up with things I don't even know how they know about.  Jamen decided he needed to be the scarecrow from the comic book series and so the whole costume had to be homemade.  Laila's little girlie friends were both beautiful princesses yet she decided she was going to be a dead bride this year.  She was the prettiest dead bride I have ever seen.  They all had a great time with a ton of parties and lots and lots of candy.  


No comments: