Rudy is definitely to the pinchy fingers stage. He picks everything up that is small and puts it in his mouth. I was talking to the kids about keeping things off the floor so that he doesn't choke on things and Noah announced that he would never be able to go into my bedroom because it is always too messy. Sad but true my bedroom is the last priory. All the laundry goes there and everything that needs to find a place to be goes in my room. I try so hard to get it clean but laundry never ends at our house.
I just love to watch his little fingers work. I love it when babies start to feed themselves and the way they concentrate so hard to pick one thing up and get it to their mouths. It has to be so frustrating yet they are very content to just be able to do it. The first year is so crazy. So many things learned and done for the first time. Everyday there is something new. Everything they do is cute and exciting. It all happens so fast that it all blurs together. I can't remember exact dates that Rudy started doing things. I wish I had kept better track. These are pictures of him when he is about 10 months, about the time he started crawling and feeding himself, I think. The last picture is of when Rudy crashed playing with Noah. Noah felt so bad, he cried and cried. Rudy was over it way before Noah calmed down. I am sure that is the first of many bumps and bruises in his future. Boy do I love those bright blue eyes. He sure is a funny little guy. Everyone just loves him so much. I hate for him to grow up so fast but I am excited to see what his little personality will be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment