Monday, March 11, 2013
Math Bowl
This year Jamen was on the math bowl team. I didn't realize how serious they take it. They had practices three times a week for like two months. I was amazed at the math that they had to study. I am pretty sure most of it I didn't learn until I was like a 9th or 10th grader. I think Jamen enjoyed it. He said math isn't really his thing and science may be his best subject but he did really well. Their team did well also. They didn't win but they got 21 questions right out of 28. It was interesting to see how they did it. Each team sent 3 people to a table and then they had 7 questions to answer. After 4 questions the team could make subs. There were 4 sets of 7 questions making it 28 total questions. There were some very hard questions. I was stumped quite a few times. I was proud to see my little boy down there among all those kids. What a smart handsome boy he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment