We always love to see Deb. Sometimes I forget she isn't just part of the family. She fits in like she is a younger sister and aunt to all the kiddos. She is so easy to be around and so helpful and fun. We enjoyed every minute of our visit with both of them.
My life is not that exciting. I do a lot of running kids around and cleaning the house but we made the best of it and did some other things too. We went into Chicago one day. I don't think people from little Idaho enjoy a city that big. I know I don't. It is kind of like one of those things that is cool to see but it is always nice to be headed away from it to go back home when you are done. Of course the visit went by to fast and before we knew it they were headed back to the airport to go back to Idaho. At least we have to look forward to our trip out there this summer.
1 comment:
I enjoyed coming out there and I love being apart of the family! Thanks for a great trip!! :)
Post a Comment