Friday, November 9, 2012
Aquarium
Jamen finally got his day with his dad. A day he looks forward to all year long. He has been to most of the museums in Chicago so the Aquarium was the next on his list. He was super excited the night before. I doubt he slept much. We kept teasing him about not wanting to go and he was going crazy. He loves to learn and he loves to be alone with either Mike or me. I think he just likes to tell us all the things on his mind without distractions and we have some major distractions in our home namely Wiley, Noah, Laila and Rudy.
Mike and Jamen had the best time. Mike said he was yet amazed at the amount of information that Jamen knew about all the different animals and fish. It it crazy to me the way he can remember what he learns. I swear my brain deletes everything the minute I hear it. They spent the whole day there and went through everything at least twice. They also got to see a 4D show and a live animal show. The smile on Jamen's face when they returned reminded me how incredible important these days are for our children and Mike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment