Thursday, July 26, 2012
Mom
I am very behind on posting. I guess finishing the basement and all the projects that went with that and being pregnant has slowed me down. My mom was able to visit us the first part of June. It is always so nice to have her here. The kids just love it and keep asking us why she can't live in our back yard like she does by Uncle Richard's house. She is one of the two best grandma's in the world. Karen being the other one. My kids are super lucky to have such wonderful women in their lives. I love the fact that she comes not to have a vacation but with her suit case packed full of things for the kids to do. They had so much fun doing all the things she brought. I come in from outside one night and the whole house was glowing from glow in the dark sand. We went to the beach and a few other places but mostly we just hang out and spent time with her. Can't wait till she comes out again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your mom is one of the best Grandma's in the world. I said ONE of the best.....
Post a Comment