Mike and I had our 10 year anniversary in May and of course I am finally getting around to posting about it. We had planned to have a big trip for this one. We had talked about going to Boston and finally having a vacation. Much like our married life has gone thus far I was pregnant again and we needed to save money to finish the basement so we could have some more room for the kiddos.
On May 10th I woke up to my favorite flowers and some presents and then our great friend watched the kids so we could have a night out.
I can't believe what an incredible journey this ten years has been. Almost five kids later, many moves and some big job changes and I am still completely in love with Mike. He is my perfect match and I couldn't be more excited that I get to spent the eternities with him. He loves me and I know it. Despite all my weirdness he somehow looks over all the things I do and loves me just like I am. I am sad when he leaves for the day and super excited when he pulls into the driveway. I can't wait to see what we do in the next ten years.
No comments:
Post a Comment