Spring Break was really fun this year. Mike was able to take some days off and we had such a great time. Each day had a different activity and the kids loved everything. I love that simple things are the greatest thing to my kids. I think one of their favorite ones was when we went to a store where everything is $5 dollars or less and we told them they could pick anything in the store. It took forever but they had the best time deciding what to get. We also had a bonfire and we all slept out in the tent. Everyone but Mike slept really well. I couldn't believe that Laila actually did really well and didn't keep us up all night. I figured I would probably have to take her in the house some time in the night (which wouldn't have been all bad, I'm getting too old to sleep on the ground) but she only wake up one time to go to the bathroom. We also went to the movies. The Lorax. It was all about taking care of the environment and planting trees but of course the part my boys took away from it, and where singing for days was when the bad guys were singing "let it die, let it die" about the trees. We had one night where the boys went with Mike and I got to take Laila out. It was fun to have just her and not have to eat at the gross buffet with the boys.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Spring Break
Spring Break was really fun this year. Mike was able to take some days off and we had such a great time. Each day had a different activity and the kids loved everything. I love that simple things are the greatest thing to my kids. I think one of their favorite ones was when we went to a store where everything is $5 dollars or less and we told them they could pick anything in the store. It took forever but they had the best time deciding what to get. We also had a bonfire and we all slept out in the tent. Everyone but Mike slept really well. I couldn't believe that Laila actually did really well and didn't keep us up all night. I figured I would probably have to take her in the house some time in the night (which wouldn't have been all bad, I'm getting too old to sleep on the ground) but she only wake up one time to go to the bathroom. We also went to the movies. The Lorax. It was all about taking care of the environment and planting trees but of course the part my boys took away from it, and where singing for days was when the bad guys were singing "let it die, let it die" about the trees. We had one night where the boys went with Mike and I got to take Laila out. It was fun to have just her and not have to eat at the gross buffet with the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment