I don't know where the time goes. I remember like it was yesterday laying sod in our yard in Pocatello because I was tired of being pregnant and just wanted our Noah to come now. Now he is five years old and I don't know where the years have gone. He is such a fun, good, brave, athletic, and strong boy. If you think of the description of a little boy he fits all of them. I wish I could learn from his have fun doing anything attitude. Man is he handsome with the best laugh and smile. He has been obsessed with the military lately and so we had a camouflage party. He loved it. I even tried to make his cake into a tank. Mike's boss gave him the enormous camouflage outfit and he has been dragging it around everywhere.
Things Noah is Doing
Almost done with preschool and is very smart. He picks up on things very easily.
Very excited for kindergarten and riding the bus with the boys.
Very athletic and great at soccer. He scored 6 goals his last game. He loves any game with a ball.
Has a list of what he wants to grow up and be including: Marine, Swat guy, FBI agent, animal rescuer, and DEA agent.
Fights nonstop with his sister. Loves and protects her the rest of the time.
Loves Mario Brothers on the DS.
Loves the military and anything camouflage.
He is obsessed with money and carries his money around everywhere losing it in the process.
What a great little boy our Noah is. We are so lucky to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment