My last post was of the kids playing in the snow and now there is spring everywhere. We had to pull all the shorts out because it has been in the 70s and 80s for two weeks now. They say it is going to snow again but if I had it my way it would stay like this till next winter. The kids are of course loving it and the WII has been abandoned as they run and play outside. Noah has been dieing to go fishing and has been practicing his cast in the yard until everyone's pole was a mangled mess. He finally got his wish last weekend. I am a huge fan of this time of year. Yeah for sunshine.
2 comments:
I am so jealous. We will have a couple semi-warm days but then it will snow. I wish it was Spring here my kids are in desperate need of going outside. I told them that this year we will get lots of outside toys so they aren't so bored.
I can't believe how green your grass is! Jamo's glasses look so sharp on him. How is your pregnancy going by the way?!?!!
Post a Comment