Over Christmas break a good friend of ours Judy Conn invited us to go to the Field Museum with her and her son Aaron. I thought Jamen might explode from excitement when I told him that we were going. He kept wanting to go to bed so that it could be the next day and time to go. I was excited that the other kids got to go too. Those places are so darn expensive that it is hard to afford taking a large family. We need to start buying a yearly pass to one of them so that we can see all of them.
The museum was incredible. There was so much to see and do. We actually didn't get to see all of it and with all the kids we definantly didn't get to read everything. There was so much for the kids to do and see that no one got bored. We really had a great time and was super tired when we left. I think you could probably spend a week in that place. I just love to watch Jamen in those places. He just sucks all the information in and unlike me he actually retains it. He was in heaven there and kept saying I wish there was a museum in our backyard so that we could go all the time. He really amazes me. There was not one dinosaur in the whole museum that he hadn't read about and knew facts about. Who knows maybe he will be a paleontologist or scientist some day.
No comments:
Post a Comment