Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween










































The boys are already counting down the days until next year. I think Noah has already picked his costumes for the next two years. There is something about Halloween and my kids. They love it. I am sure it is because their father also loves everything about it. I mean really if we look at it, it's a holiday where you get to dress up as something cool and get a bunch of free candy. What's not to like about it.

We had a good holiday this year. Party after party. I just about got partied out because I'm the gal that has to keep track of all the costumes for the duration of the time. It is not easy when you have guys that have to play with all their accessories everyday. Between school parties, our own family party, preschool parade, church truck or treat and trick or treating I think everyone got their Halloween fill this year. Hopefully it will hold them until next year.

2 comments:

The Childs said...

Dang that's a lot of candy! Love the Batman!

The Castleton Family said...

haha...that candy line up was AMAZING!!! your kids are like little magazine clippings of cuteness!