We have been having a lot of fun swimming this summer. We decided to get a little bigger pool for the kids to swim in. I didn't realize that with a little bit bigger pool brought all the headache of chemicals, filters, pool vacuums etc. Needless to say our pool does not have anything growing in it but it is far from clear. The dang vacuum is almost three times as much as what the pool cost. Therefore it will be awhile before we get one of them. The kids just love it though. We have swim lessons going on also and so we go to swim lessons and then come home and they want to swim in our pool. There is nothing like a pool to cool you off on hot days especially when there is humidity. With swimming of course there is also slipping slides, water balloons and the sprinkler under the trampoline. One day Gracie and Big Noah came over for swimming and a marshmallow fight. It was a great time. I love to see my kids running around outside. That is what reminds me of summer time. I am just afraid that the summer is going by too fast and before I know it the kids will be back in school.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Swimming
We have been having a lot of fun swimming this summer. We decided to get a little bigger pool for the kids to swim in. I didn't realize that with a little bit bigger pool brought all the headache of chemicals, filters, pool vacuums etc. Needless to say our pool does not have anything growing in it but it is far from clear. The dang vacuum is almost three times as much as what the pool cost. Therefore it will be awhile before we get one of them. The kids just love it though. We have swim lessons going on also and so we go to swim lessons and then come home and they want to swim in our pool. There is nothing like a pool to cool you off on hot days especially when there is humidity. With swimming of course there is also slipping slides, water balloons and the sprinkler under the trampoline. One day Gracie and Big Noah came over for swimming and a marshmallow fight. It was a great time. I love to see my kids running around outside. That is what reminds me of summer time. I am just afraid that the summer is going by too fast and before I know it the kids will be back in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment