Thursday, June 16, 2011

Monday-Memorial Day









So.. Tiffy had to get home to work on Monday and of course that is when it got all sunny and warm. We decided to take the kids to a neighborhood pond to fish. There are really only small fish in it but the kids always have a good time. After a good day of fishing and getting covered in mud we ended with a great barbeque at our good friends the Kintners. It was a great day and tons of fun.

2 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

Uh oh Laila is starting early with the diet Pepsi! :) That picture of her at the top of your blog is just precious. What a beautiful picture!! You must be a professional Becky.

Chrystie said...

I love your kids. They are so cute. I wish we could visit. I was going to say the same as Kate. That picture of Laila is awesome. What kind of camera do you have?? She is so sweet.