Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Laila 16 Months






I was going to be better at writing down what Laila is doing because it changes so quickly. She has been a climber for quite some time now. I caught her red handed on top of our table eating the pineapple I had put up there for dinner on night. Every time I turn around she is climbing on something. I can't keep anything safe from her anymore. She just pushes a chair or the stool over and gets up and gets whatever she wants. She has started to store food in her clothes when she is eating. I will get her down from her chair and find she has stashed half a pancake down her pajamas. I guess she would just like to save some for later. She is saying more words and it is very funny. She loves to be chased by anyone and loves to be read to. Often times I will be sitting on the floor and out of no where Laila hits me in the face with a book (handing it to me) and then she climbs up on my lap ready to read. I got her to watch part of a movie with me the other day without moving for about half an hour. It was a miracle. She can't help but dance anytime that she hears music. Mike has some songs on his phone so when he gets texts or e-mails it plays the songs and every time it goes off, no matter where she is, she shakes her booty and starts to dance. It is very funny. She loves her dad. All day long she walks around saying Daddy, Daddy. When ever she finds my phone she talks to him and when he comes in the door she growls and starts running. She is a super pain at church so most of my time there is spent in the hallway. I may be counting down the days until she can go into nursery. But truthfully, it is getting sad that my little baby girl is getting so big.

No comments: