School started yesterday. Jamen is now in second grade and Wiley started kindergarten. I always think I am not going to care that they go back to school but every year about a week before it starts I start freaking out. I guess it is just hard to see my little boys growing up and knowing that before I know it they will be teenagers or maybe it's that now the school sees them more than I do everyday. I'm not sure what it is. They love school. Jamen gets so excited to go and just loves to learn. I took Wiley to his classroom and he just sat down in his seat and after I took his picture I said goodbye, he just waved goodbye like he could care less that I was leaving. It's a good thing they can function without their parents but I left with a sick stomach not because I don't think they can do it but probably because I know I will miss them too much.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
It's That Time of Year Again
School started yesterday. Jamen is now in second grade and Wiley started kindergarten. I always think I am not going to care that they go back to school but every year about a week before it starts I start freaking out. I guess it is just hard to see my little boys growing up and knowing that before I know it they will be teenagers or maybe it's that now the school sees them more than I do everyday. I'm not sure what it is. They love school. Jamen gets so excited to go and just loves to learn. I took Wiley to his classroom and he just sat down in his seat and after I took his picture I said goodbye, he just waved goodbye like he could care less that I was leaving. It's a good thing they can function without their parents but I left with a sick stomach not because I don't think they can do it but probably because I know I will miss them too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment