Wednesday, May 12, 2010
What A Great Weekend
We had a very busy but great weekend. Mike was able to take a couple of days off of work and man do we love to have him around. On Friday we celebrated our 8th anniversary. Time really does fly when your having fun. I am married to the man of my dreams. I swear he was made for me. He makes my life so happy and well worth living. I am one lucky girl. We also had mother's day. Mike let the boys pick out presents for me. He didn't even help them. They did a great job picking them out. Noah got me a 24 pack of diet Dr. Pepper, Wiley got me a beach towel and Jamen got me protein bars. They certainly know their mom. We had a great day. Mike had fewer meeting to go to and so I got breakfast in bed and fajitas for dinner. What more can you ask. I love being a mom. It is a very stressful job but when you are the mom to the best kids in the world it makes it the best job anyone could have. It is interesting the best weekends are the ones when we don't have much planned we just get to hang out together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary. Sorry I missed the day too. I'm a slacker
Post a Comment