Why is it that you have a baby and then before you know it they are already six months. It kind of makes me sad. It is hard to know they will never be that little bitty again yet it is exciting to see them change and learn things. Laila is such a great addition to our family. She has been so fun lately. She is sitting up real good, has for some time but now she hardly ever falls over. She is saying Da Da and she yells it in Mike's face while she grabs it(which is adorable). She is just so fun. I can't wait to see her in the morning when she looks up at me and gives me a huge smile and I love to just hold her and watch her and talk to her. What can I say I am a sucker for my baby girl.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Laila is 6 Months
Why is it that you have a baby and then before you know it they are already six months. It kind of makes me sad. It is hard to know they will never be that little bitty again yet it is exciting to see them change and learn things. Laila is such a great addition to our family. She has been so fun lately. She is sitting up real good, has for some time but now she hardly ever falls over. She is saying Da Da and she yells it in Mike's face while she grabs it(which is adorable). She is just so fun. I can't wait to see her in the morning when she looks up at me and gives me a huge smile and I love to just hold her and watch her and talk to her. What can I say I am a sucker for my baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Time flies. She is the cutest thing. Wish I could see her.
Oh she is so cute Becky! Little girls are addicting for sure. Cute bows too!
Finally you agree that girls are just as awesome as boys. LOL I can hardly wait to see her.
Post a Comment