Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Children Are Corrupt


We as a family spend every Wednesday at the church. Mike has appointments and I have Young Women's so the kids get roped along also. We try to drive together if possible and then when Mutal is over the boys and I mess around in the gym until Mike is done. Last Wednesday Joe Depra(the boys favorite adult friend) pulled the wrestling mats out for the boys to play on. It wasn't long until they were throwing each other all over the place and piling on the one that was down. I was actually impressed with the great moves and hard hits with no crying. At one point Noah jumped on Jamen who was on the mat and gave him a wedgie. There was no coaching needed, our little 2 year old has mastered the wedgie. I laughed hard and then realized that our children are very corrupt. We can all thank Mike for that.

1 comment:

Brigham and Kristi said...

Yeah I think we can thank all the Barker dads for that. Brigham gives Audry wedgies so bad that he rips her underwear and now he is excited for when Mya wears them so he can do the same thing.