It's always very sad for Mike and the boys when Halloween is over. They love all the scary,nasty decorations and costumes. I am not a huge fan. I mean I don't need smiling ghosts or happy draculas but the nasty rat chewing on a bleeding brain is a bit over the top for me. Weird I know. The boys had a great time picking out what they would be this year. We had a very awesome arachnid scientist, a tough snake eyes ninja, the fastest Dash Incredible and the most beautiful ladybug. After trick or treating I let them eat all the candy they wanted. I think they all went to bed with stomach aches. Good thing this holiday is just once a year right.
The past almost three weeks Mike has been home very little. He is very involved in a case that is going to trial on Monday. He has been leaving early in the mornings and not returning until like 2a.m. to sleep a few hours and then go back again. We sure miss not seeing him and the boys go crazy not having anyone to wrestle with them at nights. I tell him that he should start treating us like crap and then we wouldn't miss him so much. He sure is a hard worker, good bishop and incredible father and dad. We are so very lucky to have him.
1 comment:
Hey slacker, where are all the ladybug pictures??? :)
Post a Comment