Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Laila






Laila just turned 3 months. She is such a pretty little thing. It is funny how much she looks like her brothers and they don't think pretty is a word to describe them. I told Wiley the other day that Laila looked like him. He told me,"No mom she is beautiful." The main difference is that she looks like she may have blue eyes instead of the brown that all three boys have. She has been changing so much. She smiles, talks, and holds herself up pretty good. She sure makes us all smile alot. Jamen can't stand to leave for the bus without giving Laila besos. What a great addition to our family.

1 comment:

Jake and Sara said...

Oh she is just too sweet! Having a girl is so much fun. I am going to be finding out what its like to have a boy in a few months. From what I see on your blog, I better get prepared! haha. Glad you are all doing well. Think of you often