Laila is already 1 month old. I can't believe how fast time goes by. She sure is a good baby and we are so glad that our Heavenly Father let us have her.
Becky, She is so adorable! I am such a bad friend. I did go to call you and realized I don't have your phone number. Email it to me! Then we can chat. I just found out Mandy had her baby. About time you both got girls! Hope you are good. I love reading your blog and checking up on you!
1 comment:
Becky, She is so adorable! I am such a bad friend. I did go to call you and realized I don't have your phone number. Email it to me! Then we can chat. I just found out Mandy had her baby. About time you both got girls! Hope you are good. I love reading your blog and checking up on you!
Post a Comment