Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sunday breakdown

Sunday was a hard day. They announced Mike would be the new bishop in our ward and when they told him to go sit up front Noah began to yell,"I want daddy, I want daddy." Then on the way home Mike stayed for meetings and we headed home in the van. Wiley started to cry and said, I don't want daddy to be the bishop" and Jamen said in tears, "Who's going to wrestle us." I had had a hard day anyway along with being pregnant and so I started to cry. This whole thing is very scary. It's hard to think that Mike will have time to do this along with his job. We see him very little as it is. I know that he will do a good job but there is no part of me that wants to share my husband. I sure am glad I know that Mike is suppose to do this. It's also a good thing I know that God will take care of us, I just know he will.

3 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

After family breakdowns like that...maybe we will be seeing you this summer! :)

Greg and Jenny's family said...

Aww! What a hard day that would be. The question to ask is Why would Mike be asked to be away from his family so much..... When you find the answer you will know what to do. Not so religious over HERE at my house...but i do believe everything happens for a reason...... Good luck, and if you ever need a neutral ear to scream into- call me

Brigham and Kristi said...

Well looks like I need to move out there. :0) Hang in there things have a way of working out. We love you all.