So as many of you know Mike just got called to be the bishop. We thought we better sit the boys down to let them know that he would no longer sit by us at church and that he would be up on the stand again. We really were trying to convince them that they should be the best boys ever at church to help mom out. Wiley stops us and says,"I have a feeling about this" and so we asked him to tell us and he said, "I'm fweakin out about you being the bishop." To which we laughed alot about and agreed that Mike and I felt the exact same. We too are fweakin out.
2 comments:
Congradulations Mike and Wiley you rock! I miss you all tons!
oh my what a sweet boy.lol. Congratulations! Mike we are proud of you and it is great timing with Becky having another baby to take care of. Good thing she is good friends with the Young Women. Good Luck. We love and miss all of you.
Post a Comment