Friday, May 1, 2009

We've got frogs

We have discovered that we have lots of frogs and toads around here. I kept driving by these two swampy areas near my house and heard a weird very loud noise. I kept thinking I had a loose belt on my car until Mike told me it was frogs. My bad. Then last night we were working in the yard and Mike and the boys found two toads and a frog. They named the first one McLovin and Wiley named his Poopsie. They got malled to death and then when we had to let them go to come in and go to bed it was very sad. Wiley heart was broken when he had to say good-bye to his dear Poopsie. All in all the boys are very excited to have frogs in their own back yard. I am just waiting for them to appear inside when they are sneaked in hidden in one of those monkey's pockets.

1 comment:

Greg and Jenny's family said...

OH WOW!!! Now i have to say that would be so great. I am truely jealouse. Frogs and toads. I remember in Ill. We had the coolest frogs and toads. Here just (not so much fun) 'horny toads' they just sit there and eat ants. AND not if but WHEN you find frogs in their pockets i HOPE its BEFORE you start the wash!