Thursday, May 21, 2009

I swallowed a basketball



For those of you that for some reason want to see me fat and pregnant here you go. I have 11 more weeks and I am hoping she comes a week early. Everyone cross your fingers. I sure hope I don't pop by then. This baby girl is in trouble when she gets here. I also hope I can make it through the hot summer. It is better than the winter even being pregnant because at least I can go outside. There is nothing worse than being trapped inside day in and day out with three knuckle heads driving you crazy because they have been cooped up all day too. We barely made it through the winter without a fatality. We all survived and now we are enjoying being outside everyday.

3 comments:

Brigham and Kristi said...

I think you are so cute pregnant and I can't wait until she is here. Mya was 2 1/2 weeks early and I was so happy. I will definately say my prays for you.

Jake and Sara said...

You're super cute! Neither one of you have changed a bit since the last time I saw you~ ...that was like 38754years ago- or maybe that's just how long it seems, but its gotta be close to that :)

My3giffboysand1EmeRue said...

I LOVE the belly:) can't wait for baby girl barker, to be here