It sure is fun trying to get all three of these knucle heads looking at the camera but they sure are handsome. Wiley has already started flirting with the girls. We are in trouble when he grows up.
Holy cow you cut your hair!! It looks so cute Becky!! I love your new table as well. The bar stool tables are so nice aren't they? Oh by the way, we totally know about being white trash when taking furniture home. hahaha.
3 comments:
I love to see these pics. They are growing so fast! AWWWW look at those boys! MISS YOU GUYS!
Holy cow you cut your hair!! It looks so cute Becky!! I love your new table as well. The bar stool tables are so nice aren't they? Oh by the way, we totally know about being white trash when taking furniture home. hahaha.
Becky you look great, and of course your boys are handsome. Good luck with Wiley though I know how that is because Audry is the same way.
Post a Comment