I think Wiley looks way handsome and in the summertime that will be his favorite hair cut.Kristi
Kate and I think big Wiley should have the same haircut. Did you explain to him that his Dad's hair is the kind that won't grow back?
Wish i could rub that head. I love that haircut.so will all the cute chicks! woo girls! ha ha
Tell Wiley he looks like his uncle Kelly. Boy they are getting so big. I can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think Wiley looks way handsome and in the summertime that will be his favorite hair cut.
Kristi
Kate and I think big Wiley should have the same haircut. Did you explain to him that his Dad's hair is the kind that won't grow back?
Wish i could rub that head. I love that haircut.so will all the cute chicks! woo girls! ha ha
Tell Wiley he looks like his uncle Kelly. Boy they are getting so big. I can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment