Noah sure likes our new tub. It makes lots of bubbles. He says bubbles so funny. What a cheesy little guy. He thinks he is going to take over my tub but he is wrong about that.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think with that smile he shoudl be the king of the tub.
Hello, This is Chrystie's sister. I have been meaning to comment on your kitchen. I love the red. It looks so pretty. Tell Mike I saw the picture of him in the paper. He looks very official!! I also like your house, It looks like you have lots of land, how fun!! Not so sure I would like the cold, Utah gets cold enough for me. Also-your kids are adorable.
3 comments:
I think with that smile he shoudl be the king of the tub.
Hello, This is Chrystie's sister. I have been meaning to comment on your kitchen. I love the red. It looks so pretty. Tell Mike I saw the picture of him in the paper. He looks very official!! I also like your house, It looks like you have lots of land, how fun!!
Not so sure I would like the cold, Utah gets cold enough for me. Also-your kids are adorable.
Wiley is awesome.
Post a Comment