Wednesday, November 26, 2008

kitchen









Here are some pictures of our kitchen. It is finally all painted. I painted it green first against Mike's wishes and after I got it done he felt it would be better red. We also got a new fridge. Mike had to use a hand planer to get it into the spot but it is in there (probably never to come out). I have to say I do like the red a bit better. I don't know if enough to paint the whole thing over better, but better. I also now have a dishwasher that actually washes the dishes. I don't even have to wash the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. What a miracle. It seems as if that was the point of one. We like our kitchen and are going to pull out the laminate some day and replace it with tile. Just as soon as Mike has some free time which will be in about 25 years.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Kitchen. I would really like to see what it look liked Green thow.